Monday, April 22, 2013

Mornings with Mary



Feel my hand
You are already in my arms.
You are already looking at me.
Open your eyes
Open your eyes, dear one.
You are my dearest child.


I am your Mother
Do not be afraid
Nothing is lost
Nothing that you love is lost
I am its home
I am where everything is full, where all of life is complete
The darkness is the pathway through my eyes
You will find light
You will begin to see



Call on me
Reach out your hand
I love you
You are my darling child
You are my dearest heart
Do not be afraid
Nothing is lost
Nothing


Everything is right here, right here in me
I am your Mother.
  Christin Lore Weber from Circle of Mysteries



(the lace Blessed Mother in the background is handmade lace by the women of Burano, Italy)


For more inspirational Mornings with Mary


A blessed and tender week to you.
with love
Hettienne

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my darling child
    You are my dearest heart

    always such a comfort being with you; basking in your love made visible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this line: "Nothing is lost." I needed that reminder this evening. Thank you.

    Tsunami of Graces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting with Italian women, making lace, sharing 'mother' talk, that's what comes to mind here, a bit like our spiritual gatherings on Monday, inspiring one-another!

    Beautiful words and image, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shrine, Hettienne! Beautiful lace. Hope your week is peaceful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shrine Hettienne, the statue with Mary holding the child and the lamb
    is one I want to add to my collection. The perfect poem, really lovely♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.