Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Featured Artist and Blogger

Patty's Pretty Things


A blog that I discovered during one of the blog
parties, is the very sweet blog of Patty Antle,
Patty's Pretty things
at www.pattyantle.com



Patty's blog is filled with interesting tutorials
and she is a prolific crafter!

Here are some of her Spring Spoolies she
made for a swap that she organised on her blog :





A tutorial 





St Patty's day rainbows



and Patty has a miniature dollhouse!
she shares the entire journey of finding
the house and then furnishing it
with meaningful pieces on her blog!
worth reading if you love dollhouses!






Oh and let me not forget this week's sharing,
button bouquets!
how innovative!


So hop over and visit Patty's Pretty Things - there
are lots of pretty ideas and inspiration on offer!

And Party you can grab my pretty badge and put
it on your sidebar!


Featured here


blessings
Hettienne

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful assortment of lovely art! I will be visiting there. I love dollhouses. Some years ago my husband and youngest son put together a Victorian house kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate feedback and interaction.